Geo Fennel FL510 HV-G
Improved performance utilising Power Switch-Technology: The power of a class 3R in a class 2 laser. 4 mm laser beam diameter for optimized compatibility at use with FMR 700/800 at long distance. Including receiver FR 77-MM TRACKING with mm-indication.
The laser plane is automatically centred to the receiver “on-grade” Vertical: in both X and Y axis Horizontal: one axis X or Y, other axis horizontal self-levelled For highest demands: exact monitoring of the tracked axis by continuous radio link between rotating laser and receiver. This application requires the use of a 2nd receiver for height checking work.
Zonal control with electronic beam screen avoids spurious measurements caused by crossing laser planes and reflections – increases site safety Indication of grade value in % after completion of tracking process shown on the instrument and remote control display
- Digital grade setting of X and Y axis up to ±10 %
- Manual slope setting of X and Y axise
- Direction of X axis can be set up to ±10 % with Y axis self-levelled
- Direction of X and Z axis can be set manually Last tracked or keyed in grade value is retained after switching off and is retrievable from the memory (both X and Y axis)
- Automatic TILT function
- VWS function (Vibration-Wind-Security)
- Rotation will not be stopped due to light ground and wind vibrations (combined with TILT function)
- Zonal control with electronic beam screen (masking)
- Fully functional 8-channel 2-way RF remote control
- Li-Ion battery technology