Leica Rugby 640 & RE120G Receiver – Green Beam Rotating Laser
Versatility Inside and Outside
When leveling and aligning in and around buildings, red beams can be difficult to see. Leica Rugby 640G green beam rotating laser enables you to easily see wherever you are working. This universal, multipurpose laser provides the best beam visibility and functionality for interior and exterior applications. From installing drywall to working on suspended ceilings and raised floors, the new, bright green beam ensures you don’t miss the mark.
The green beam uses the latest in green diode technology, visible up to 30 metres without a receiver. An IP 67 protection and up to 60 hours operating time make these lasers the most trusted and rugged choice for any interior project. Rugby 640G is delivered with the Leica Rod Eye 120G with digital read-out ability for convenient offset readings and outstanding operating range. The universal Rugby 640G also performs reliably outdoors, even in freezing temperatures.
3 Years Warranty
Calibration Certificate Included
All instruments are checked, calibration and adjustments are made as required in-house prior to sale.
Leica Rugby 640G
- Green diode technology in the Rugby 640G provides outstanding visibility for indoor applications
- Fit for any interior and exterior levelling, aligning and squaring application
- Work conveniently with offsets thanks to the Rod Eye receivers digital read-out
- Scan 90 – make layout easier by quickly moving the beam 90 degrees to the left or right side
- Plumb Down – automatic and accurate plum down direction for alignment over a reference point
- Sleep Mode – save battery and put the Leica Rugby into sleep mode without disturbing your set up
Leica Rod Eye 120G
The Leica Rod Eye 120G receiver is designed to capture the green laser beam of the Rugby 640G rotating laser. The digital read out capability makes height readings and working with offsets convenient and fast, whereas the 7 cm detection window allows beam detection up to 200 metres (radius).
- LCD indication – two large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver
- The digital readout of the Rod Eye 120G measures offset from Rugby 640G beam position, adding convenience and saving time
- Audio indication – three volume levels: loud, soft, off
- Accuracy (bandwidth) indication – three accuracy levels: fine, medium, coarse
- Built-in 7 cm detection window allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance