Leica Trace Rod 50 for DA Signal Transmitter
The Trace Rod for Leica DA Signal Transmitter traces the route of non-metallic drains, ducts or pipes.
Makes locating small, non-metallic drains, ducts or pipes quick and easy and is available in 30, 50 or 80 metre lengths. The Digitrace rod can be inserted and pushed along the buried utility under investigation when connected to a DIGITEX signal transmitter and the signal traced on the surface by a DIGICAT cable locator.
- Use together with the DA Signal Transmitter, DD100 Series Locator or DD200 Series Smart Locator
- Detection range up to 10’
- Detects non-metallic utilities with up to 4” diameter
- Size: 19.3” L x 17.3” W x 8.3” H
- Line Length: 165 ft.
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Protection Class: IP57
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty